Friday, February 20, 2009

Wanna Hear Some Happy Baby Talk

This is meant to be informational and for posterity rather than just braggy, but I read recently that creatures Mr. Baby's age should have a vocabulary anywhere between 10-50 words, and that made me think, hm, he knows at least 50, maybe more. So I figured I'd count up all the ones I could think of. Not just the stuff he can monkey back at me, but the words he comes up with on his own. These are the first 80ish that I came up with:

airplane
all done
apple
banana
bath
belly
bird
bite
book
box
bubbles
butt
bye
car
cat
chair
cheese
cookie
couch
cracker
daddy
diaper
dog
ears
eat
eyes
go
gone
grape
hat
head
hi
horse
hug
jacket
JP
juice
K.
kiss
light
lunchbox
mama
Mama KT
me
mine
Miss M
Miss S
monkey
mouth
no!
nose
nurse
off
on
open
pants
pee
please
poop
potty
R.
shampoo
shirt
shoes
sister
sit
sock
stop
tickle
tree
uh oh
up
walk
want
water
yes
yogurt

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

No C?

Memphisotan said...

Nope, he actually calls both boys by JP's name, although more hesitatingly when he's referring to C.