You know that thing about a watched pot not boiling? I think the same may be true about a blogged baby. In the few weeks that I've been on hiatus (again), Mr. Baby has:
- popped out his first two teeth (bottom front)
- begun sitting up on his own with 93% reliability
- perfected a hyper-speed commando crawl
- branched out from breastmilk to dietary newcomers like sweet potato, bananas and his currently most beloved peas
- pulled himself to standing with minimal assistance
Miss M started walking at almost exactly eleven months, but I have a feeling Mr. Baby won't make it two more months without getting on his feet for good. Mostly because Miss M is moving plenty fast herself and he's going to need to come up with a more efficient escape method.