Not to flail at an already mortally wounded horse, but since it's been mentioned both in person and in print, I follow up my previous list with The Quite Brief List Of My Favorite Foods and Best Meals Ever.
1. a bowl of in-season Bing cherries
2. parmesan-and-mustard-encrusted pork chop at the original incarnation of Marena's
3. gnocchi in pesto at Bella Arte in Hot Springs, AR
3a. really, any form or nationality of dumpling, from pierogi to ravioli to shumai
4. bean and cheese burrito with the magical pseudo-mole sauce from Chi Chi's
5. banana pancakes with peanut butter syrup at Blue Plate Cafe
6. lamb shwarma with a side of hummus and extra pita, pretty much anywhere it's offered
7. chocolate chocolate chocolate
8. virtually any dessert not containing the words "flaky pastry crust" or "coffee"
9. a rare sirloin with spinach salad, au gratin potatoes (I know!) and buttered sourdough, ideally at my parents' table
10. Kristy's lasagna, delivered hot to my table when I was 11 months pregnant