Not after a nesting spree this morning, nor a 2-hour nap battle with Miss M this afternoon, nor a relaxed home-cooked meal this evening.
We ended up canceling the non-stress test on Saturday because the ultrasound had gone so well, but I was instructed to go in tomorrow "if nothing happens before then." I'm going to have to think of a way to make people stop saying that.
On the plus side, I think everyone in the house has reached a point where any anxiety about birth, or homebirth specifically, has been waylaid by eagerness. Both The Admiral and Cha Cha have long expressed their concerns about this plan, and even though they both came to support my decision, I know there were still reservations. But now? Whatever. They just want this baby out. I don't think they'd mind if I delivered in the driveway.